Links to download the Babylon app from Google Play and App Store can be found on our website or can be searched for directly in the app stores. Follow the instructions on your device to download and install the app. Tap on the Babylon icon on your device to start up the app.
Articles in this section
- What is Healthcheck and how does it work?
- Understanding disease risk
- How is risk quantified and measured by the AI?
- Where is the information your AI is using coming from?
- Which diseases are included?
- Where can I find references for the research used?
- Who can use it?
- How is my ethnicity relevant to some disease risks? Why is my ethnicity a disease risk factor?
- The information I provided is no longer correct, can I change it?
- How accurate is the disease risk calculation?