In case you want to remove the application, simply uninstall the app like you would uninstall any other app from your device. Once the Babylon app is removed from your app library, the uninstallation is complete.
Articles in this section
- What is Healthcheck and how does it work?
- Understanding disease risk
- How is risk quantified and measured by the AI?
- Where is the information your AI is using coming from?
- Which diseases are included?
- Where can I find references for the research used?
- Who can use it?
- How is my ethnicity relevant to some disease risks? Why is my ethnicity a disease risk factor?
- The information I provided is no longer correct, can I change it?
- How accurate is the disease risk calculation?