In case you want to remove the application, simply uninstall the app like you would uninstall any other app from your device. Once the Babylon app is removed from your app library, the uninstallation is complete.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a new user profile?
- How does symptom checking work?
- How do I start to check my symptoms?
- Can I check someone else’s symptoms?
- Does Symptom Checker diagnose?
- What does Symptom Checker cover/ is it suitable for me?
- Can I use Symptom Checker outside the UK?
- How do I know it's accurate?
- How is it regulated?
- How has the safety of the service been assessed?