In this article:
We’ve introduced ‘check-ins’ for some appointments. Check-ins let the clinician know that you’re ready for your appointment. This means you have:
- A good internet connection (wifi or 4G)
- Somewhere you’re comfortable talking about your health
How check-ins work
You’ll get a notification asking you to check-in 10 minutes before the scheduled appointment time.
To check-in, you’ll need to:
- Tap on the message or the appointment details
- Enter your date of birth and location
- Confirm you’re ready
It’s important we know where you are so we can give you a safe service and get urgent help to you if needed. Read more on where you can use the service.
If it’s an appointment for your child, you will need to enter your date of birth, not your child’s date of birth.
Your clinician will call after you check-in. It might take a few minutes for your clinician to call.
Remember to turn notifications on to get the check in reminders:
- Go to your phone settings
- Choose Notifications
- Select Babylon
- Turn notifications on
Make sure your date of birth is correct in the app.
- Open Babylon
- Go to Me then Clinical records then Personal details
If your date of birth is wrong tap Edit to change it and try checking-in again