In this article:
We’ve introduced ‘check-ins’ for some appointments. Check-ins let the clinician know that you’re ready for your appointment. This means you have:
- A good internet connection (wifi or 4G)
- Somewhere you’re comfortable talking about your health
At the moment, check-ins are optional but soon you’ll need to check-in before your appointment can start.
How check-ins work
You’ll get a message asking you to check-in 10 minutes before the scheduled appointment time.
To check-in, you’ll need to:
- Tap on the message or the appointment details
- Enter your date of birth
- Confirm you’re ready
If it’s an appointment for your child, you will need to enter your date of birth, not your child’s date of birth.
Your clinician will call after you check-in. It might take a few minutes for your clinician to call.
Make sure your date of birth is correct in the app.
- Open Babylon
- Go to Me then Clinical records then Personal details
- If your date of birth is wrong tap Edit to change it and try checking-in again