Before we can discuss your medical history and prescribe medicine, we need to verify your identity.
You’ll be asked to verify your identity when you book your first appointment. You’ll need to:
- Take a photo of your ID – you can use your passport, driving license, ID card or residence permit.
- Take a selfie – we only use this to compare with your ID.
It should only take a minute and you only need to do it once.
When taking a photo of your ID, make sure:
- All corners of your ID in the photo frame
- To avoid direct light over your document as this can cause glare
- The image is clear and readable
The name you have registered with us needs to match your ID document. You can update your personal details in app or on the web.