You’ll need to connect your Apple Health when you first sign into Babylon on a mobile device. And if you sign out of Babylon, you’ll need to connect your Apple Health again next time you sign in.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find Monitor on Babylon?
- Can Babylon clinicians view my data from Monitor?
- Which wearables or apps can I connect with Monitor?
- What metrics can I track on Monitor?
- How long does it take for my data to sync from other apps and devices?
- Will I ever need to reconnect my Apple Health with Babylon?
- Where can I leave feedback for Monitor?