Your Healthcheck information is not currently available to your Babylon GP. A medical record is a legal document that needs to be carefully curated. As we anticipate that users will want to experiment with their Healthcheck answers on initial release in order to see how this affects their risk, we have decided not to incorporate the information gathered by Healthcheck in the medical record at this stage, as that could create risk to the user. We are working on validation methods for Healthcheck that would allow users to add their data to their medical record, and also allow display of relevant data to a consulting GP.
Articles in this section
- What is Healthcheck and how does it work?
- Understanding disease risk
- How is risk quantified and measured by the AI?
- Where is the information your AI is using coming from?
- Which diseases are included?
- Who can use it?
- How is my ethnicity relevant to some disease risks? Why is my ethnicity a disease risk factor?
- The information I provided is no longer correct, can I change it?
- Where can I find references for the research used?
- How accurate is the disease risk calculation?