For the time being, the chatbot function can only be used to direct questions to clinicians, there is no chat function for conversations with therapists. You can be referred to see a therapist by a GP, but you would need to book in for an appointment for this to happen.
Articles in this section
- What is therapy?
- Who can book a therapy consultation?
- When can I see a therapist?
- What can I expect in the first session?
- What if I feel suicidal and need help urgently?
- How does a therapy session work?
- How long does it take?
- Can I be prescribed medication?
- What is the cancellation policy for therapy appointments?
- Would therapy be effective if I attended the digital therapy sessions from a public place in my lunch break?