Therapy at Babylon may not be appropriate in certain circumstances.
- For under 18’s
- Where there are existing, severe/enduring mental health problems
- Where a client is actively suicidal or a risk to others
- If there is active psychosis
- Where there is the presence of severe self-harm
- Where there is active and severe drug/alcohol abuse
- Where there is a history of extensive trauma
- Where there is a Personality Disorder diagnosis
- For those requiring multi-disciplinary team input and/or secondary care services e.g. involvement of psychiatry, social work, care coordination
- Where longer term therapy is required
- Where face to face therapy is required (e.g. due to risk issues/need for greater containment /therapy issue is not suited to distance/digital methods).