If you did not receive an assessment, you may have been given specific advice to seek further care. If you were advised to attend the Emergency Department it is because you selected an answer that indicated a possible life or limb-threatening condition. In some cases, you may have actually had a less serious condition, but the particular symptoms you selected indicated a need for urgent in-person assessment and, potentially, hospital investigations.
Articles in this section
- Can I ask about people other than myself?
- How do I use babylon chat?
- How old do I need to be to use babylon chat?
- What does it cover?
- How is it regulated?
- Does babylon chat diagnose?
- How do I know it's accurate?
- Why did you send me to A&E?
- Why couldn't it answer my question?
- Why did you suggest I message a clinician?