Questions are answered between the hours of 8am and 8pm 7 days a week. If you send your question during these hours you should receive your reply within a few hours. If you send your question outside of these hours it is likely you will have to wait for regular working hours before receiving a response.
Articles in this section
- Can I ask about people other than myself?
- How do I use babylon chat?
- How old do I need to be to use babylon chat?
- What does it cover?
- How is it regulated?
- Does babylon chat diagnose?
- How do I know it's accurate?
- Why did you send me to A&E?
- Why couldn't it answer my question?
- Why did you suggest I message a clinician?