Babylon’s triage and information service has been created and reviewed by doctors and computer scientists. We monitor the product on a continuous basis and, following the launch of a significant feature, we conduct post market surveillance to ensure we comply with the necessary safety standards and regulatory requirements.
Articles in this section
- Can I ask about people other than myself?
- How do I use babylon chat?
- How old do I need to be to use babylon chat?
- What does it cover?
- How is it regulated?
- Does babylon chat diagnose?
- How do I know it's accurate?
- Why couldn't it answer my question?
- Why did you suggest I message a clinician?
- Why did you suggest I book a consultation?