If you’re in the European Economic Area, your Babylon doctor may be able to arrange a private prescription for you, however there are strict rules and regulations that our doctors must adhere to. There will be restrictions on what can and cannot be prescribed, at the time of your appointment the GP will do everything they can to assist you. If you’re somewhere else in the world, we’ll do our best to help you to support you, but can’t guarantee you’ll be able to get your prescription fulfilled. Please let your GP know during your consultation if you are in the UK.
Articles in this section
- How do payments work?
- Which babylon services are not available abroad?
- Can I get medication delivered?
- What times can I get a consultation?
- Can I get a specialist referral whilst abroad?
- Can I get a prescription whilst abroad?
- What happens if I need a consultation and I am outside of the UK and Ireland?