Even though babylon is a UK based service, you can download the app and have a consultation with a UK GP from anywhere in the world. All babylon doctors are English speaking and can help you to get the medical treatment you need, wherever you are. At the moment, we don’t cover any other languages.
Articles in this section
- How do payments work?
- Which babylon services are not available abroad?
- Can I get medication delivered?
- What countries can I use babylon from?
- What times can I get a consultation?
- Can I get a specialist referral whilst abroad?
- Can I get a prescription whilst abroad?
- What happens if I need a consultation and I am outside of the UK and Ireland?