Don't worry. If during your video call you lose connection due to a dip in your WiFi, your babylon GP will phone you straight away using the in-app call facility. You will still be able to access the audio recording of your consultation in the ‘Clinical records’ section of the app.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if I notice something unusual with the app?
- I have an appointment but the clinician has not called me
- The doctor cannot see me or hear me. What can I do?
- I am having problems hearing and/ or seeing the doctor.
- I am having connection troubles using the webabb what can I do?
- It is saying my bandwidth is not good enough but I have strong wi-fi
- What happens if the internet drops out while I am speaking to my GP?
- What happens if my video becomes pixelated or stops working halfway through my consultation?