This can happen for a number of reasons, but it's most often caused by a drop in your WiFi connection. Your connection can be excellent and still experience fluctuations. Don't worry, your babylon GP will call you straight away and your appointment will continue as a phone call.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if I notice something unusual with the app?
- I have an appointment but the clinician has not called me
- The doctor cannot see me or hear me. What can I do?
- I am having problems hearing and/ or seeing the doctor.
- I am having connection troubles using the web app what can I do?
- It is saying my bandwidth is not good enough but I have strong wi-fi
- What happens if the internet drops out while I am speaking to my GP?
- What happens if my video becomes pixelated or stops working halfway through my consultation?