In this article:
Update your address/ email
- Open Babylon
- Tap the Me icon () on the Home screen
- Select Account details
- Tap Edit
- Enter your new details and tap Save
Babylon web portal
- Open the Babylon web portal in your browser
- Log in to your account
- Select your account icon (top right with your initials)
- Go to Account
- Select Personal Details and Edit
- Enter your new details and click Save
Changing your name
To change your name on your account, we’ll need you to send us:
- your previous name, along with your date of birth and full address
- your current registered name
- a copy of your deed poll or marriage certificate with your current registered name (as an attachment)
You can send this to us using our online contact form.
Once we’ve updated your details, you’ll see your name updated in the Babylon App.
Correcting your name/ date of birth
You might need to correct your name or date of birth if:
- you have made a spelling mistake at the time of registration.
- you have access to Babylon through your employer/insurer and need to update your name to match your employer’s / insurer’s records.
To correct any errors with your name or date of birth, contact our support team. They’ll help you to update your Babylon record.