In this article:
- Changing your address, email or phone number
- Changing your name
- What to do if your name or date of birth are incorrect
You can update your personal details in the Babylon App or Babylon web portal if you’ve changed your:
- phone number
If you’ve changed your name, you’ll need to contact our Support Team.
Changing your address, email or phone number
If you’re using the Babylon App
- Go to Me ()
- Tap Account details, then Edit
- Enter your new details and tap Save
If you’re using the Babylon web portal
- Log in in to your account
- Select your account icon (top right with your initials)
- Go to Account
- Select Personal Details, then Edit
- Enter your new details and click Save
Changing your name
To change your name on your Babylon account, fill in our contact form. You’ll need to include:
- your previous name, along with your date of birth and full address
- your current registered name
- a copy of your deed poll or marriage certificate with your current registered name (as an attachment)
What to do if your name or date of birth are incorrect
You can request to amend your details if you believe they are incorrect. This may be because:
- you have made a spelling mistake at the time of registration.
- you have access to Babylon through your employer / insurer and need to update your name to match your employer’s / insurer’s records.
- there has been an administrative error that you would like to rectify.
Contact our support team and they can help you update your Babylon account with the correct details.