Yes, babylon is a private health service and our prescriptions are private. The price you pay will depend on the pharmacy you choose, the clinical support team can provide some advice on where a prescription would be cheaper but you have to shop around to get the most competitive price. If you would like to cancel your prescription or select an alternative pharmacy please contact us at UK: +44 (0) 3302 231 008 Ireland: 00353 (21) 2355755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- How do babylon prescriptions work?
- Can babylon GPs prescribe medications?
- Does my prescription expire?
- Why do I need to have tests to get my tablets?
- Will I have to pay for my prescription?
- Why can’t I get my medication from babylon anymore?
- Why can’t I get my codeine/gabapentin/diazepam from babylon anymore?
- Why have I not been prescribed antibiotics?
- Can I have my prescription dispensed outside the UK?
- How is my medicine priced through babylon?