No, each subscription is separate. Additional family members on your family account, including dependent children, will be at an extra cost.
You can subscribe your family members through the 'Family' section under 'Me' and you don't have to be subscribed yourself to do this.
Articles in this section
- How does my spouse/partner get an appointment?
- How do I add a family member to my Family Account?
- Is there a family package?
- Can I book an appointment for my child under my name?
- Why can’t I have a phone consultation for my child?
- Can me and my spouse/partner book an appointment for our child?
- Who needs to be present during my child's appointment?