If your family member is 16 or older they will need to sign up and log in to the app with their own details to book a consultation. When you added them to your account, they will have been sent a separate email prompting them to do this. They will need to accept the invitation in this email to verify their account. Following this they will be able to book a consultation to speak with a GP.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I have booked an appointment for the incorrect person?
- Can I book an appointment for my child under my name?
- Does my child need to be present during a consultation?
- Why can’t I have a phone consultation for my child?
- Can me and my spouse/partner book an appointment for our child?
- Is there a family package?
- I am unable to book an appointment for my spouse/ partner. Why?
- How does my spouse/partner get an appointment?
- I am trying to book for my child - why is it not working?
- How do I cancel a family member's subscription?