A membership code gives you unlimited access to GP's and assigns you to a certain network. A promotion code is valid for a certain length of time or a certain amount of consultations, it will also have an expiry date.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a promotional code to my account?
- What is the difference between a membership and promotional code?
- How do I add a code to my family?
- It's saying my promo code is invalid
- What is my promotional code? I am covered by babyon by my employer/ private health insurance
- How do I add a membership code to my account?