You can speak to a GP using either an iPhone or Android smartphone via the babylon app. The babylon app is available on Android 4.2 and above and iOS devices. A web application is also available at https://online.babylonhealth.com. We do not support Windows phones at this time.
You will need to be connected to the internet. Where possible we recommend using WiFi, rather than 3G or 4G, as this usually gives the most reliable connection.
Please contact email@example.com if you are unsure if your device meets the minimum requirements of using the service.
Articles in this section
- Does babylon issue sick/ fit notes?
- How do I make a complaint?
- Is this service free?
- I am on benefits, are appointments and prescriptions free of charge?
- How soon can I get an appointment?
- What kind of device do I need?
- Who are the babylon GPs?
- Will my regular GP know the details of my consultation?
- I would like to sign up to babylon but not be charged, is this possible?
- What are your operating hours?