You can speak to a GP using either an iPhone or Android smartphone via the Babylon app. A web application is also available at https://online.babylonhealth.com. We do not support Windows phones at this time.
You will need to be connected to the internet. Where possible we recommend using WiFi, rather than 3G or 4G, as this usually gives the most reliable connection.
Articles in this section
- Is this service free?
- How soon can I get an appointment?
- Will my regular GP know the details of my consultation?
- Who are the Babylon GPs?
- I would like to sign up to Babylon but not be charged, is this possible?
- What are your operating hours?
- What is the length of my appointment?
- What kind of device do I need?
- Can I use Babylon outside of the UK and Ireland?
- Do my NHS records get transferred immediately to babylon?