No, the babylon service provides an alternative to visiting your normal GP surgery. It is provided through the NHS to make accessing a GP appointment more convenient and flexible, depending on your individual circumstances. However, you are under no obligation to use the service and can make an appointment at your surgery as usual.
Articles in this section
- Can I have a specialist or therapy consultation for free?
- Can I get a repeat prescription?
- What if I want to collect my prescription from a different pharmacy?
- How do I get a prescription?
- Can I book an appointment with babylon on the same day or do I have to book it in advance?
- Do I have to use babylon instead of visiting my normal NHS practice?
- Can my whole family use the babylon NHS service?
- Will I see my regular GP?
- Do I need to fill in my address details?
- I'm registered with Highland Surgery or the Eastwood Group Practice, what do I do?