Anyone in your family is able to use the babylon service if they are also registered as a patient at the Highlands or Eastwood Group practice. Children under the age of 16 must be added to their parent's account and can only have a consultation with a babylon GP when a parent or guardian is present for the consultation. Consultations with a child must be carried out via video call. For more information please see the family accounts section which is found under 'Me'.
Articles in this section
- Can I have a specialist or therapy consultation for free?
- Can I get a repeat prescription?
- What if I want to collect my prescription from a different pharmacy?
- How do I get a prescription?
- Can I book an appointment with babylon on the same day or do I have to book it in advance?
- Do I have to use babylon instead of visiting my normal NHS practice?
- Can my whole family use the babylon NHS service?
- Will I see my regular GP?
- Do I need to fill in my address details?
- I'm registered with Highland Surgery or the Eastwood Group Practice, what do I do?