If you order a test and don't want to do it straight away you will have up to six months to complete it. Unfortunately we do not offer refunds for kits that have already been sent out. We recommend that after completing the sample, you send the kit back as soon as you can.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find Tests and Kits?
- Can I access this via the web app?
- I have ordered a test but I don't want to do it anymore. Will I be refunded?
- If my blood test results come back and my sample could not be analysed will I be sent another one?
- Can I purchase a blood test kit for my child?
- Is the home blood test kit for me?
- I have received my order but it is damaged or faulty, what should I do?
- How do I access my results?
- What is Tests and Kits?
- How do I know the price of each test and kit available?