If we receive your sample and it cannot be analysed we will contact you and ensure that another kit is sent to you free of charge if you wish. However, it is very important that you read the instructions carefully and do what you can to make sure your samples are viable.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find Tests and Kits?
- Can I access this via the webapp?
- I have ordered a test but I don't want to do it anymore. Will I be refunded?
- If my blood test results come back and my sample could not be analysed will I be sent another one?
- Can I purchase a blood test kit for my child?
- Is the home blood test kit for me?
- I have received my order but it is damaged or faulty, what should I do?
- How do I access my results?
- What is Tests and Kits?
- How do I know the price of each test and kit available?