Don't panic. Blood results can be abnormal for a number of reasons, however it is important to know and understand the nature of the abnormality. You will receive a notification from the GP who has analysed your results advising you to book a consultation and speak to one of our doctors.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find Tests and Kits?
- Can I access this via the webapp?
- I have ordered a test but I don't want to do it anymore. Will I be refunded?
- If my blood test results come back and my sample could not be analysed will I be sent another one?
- Can I purchase a blood test kit for my child?
- Is the home blood test kit for me?
- I have received my order but it is damaged or faulty, what should I do?
- How do I access my results?
- What is Tests and Kits?
- How do I know the price of each test and kit available?