Your prescription will expire 28 days after your consultation. If you have not collected your prescription within this time you will be required to book a consultation to speak with a GP who can prescribe you your medication again. You can choose to have your medication sent to an address of your choice via our medication delivery service, or to collect it from a pharmacy of your choice.
Articles in this section
- How do babylon prescriptions work?
- Can babylon GPs prescribe medications?
- Does my prescription expire?
- Why do I need to have tests to get my tablets?
- Will I have to pay for my prescription?
- Why can’t I get my medication from babylon anymore?
- Why can’t I get my codeine/gabapentin/diazepam from babylon anymore?
- Why have I not been prescribed antibiotics?
- Can I have my prescription dispensed outside the UK?
- How is my medicine priced through babylon?