Your prescription will expire 28 days after your consultation. If you have not collected your prescription within this time you will be required to book a consultation to speak with a GP who can prescribe you your medication again.
Articles in this section
- How do Babylon prescriptions work?
- Can Babylon GPs prescribe medications?
- Can I get my regular contraception through Babylon?
- Do you offer a repeat prescription service?
- What should I do if I need a prescription urgently?
- Why can’t I get my medication from Babylon?
- Why do I need to have tests to get my medication?
- Does my prescription expire?
- Why have I not been prescribed antibiotics?