If your therapist thinks that you are a serious risk to yourself or others, or someone else may be at risk, then they have a duty of care to report this to the relevant parties/organisations. Where possible the therapist will discuss this with you. If you have any questions regarding this, please discuss with your therapist.
Articles in this section
- What is therapy?
- Who can book a therapy consultation?
- When can I see a therapist?
- What can I expect in the first session?
- What if I feel suicidal and need help urgently?
- How does a therapy session work?
- How long does it take?
- Can I be prescribed medication?
- What is the cancellation policy for therapy appointments?
- Would therapy be effective if I attended the digital therapy sessions from a public place in my lunch break?