If you have been issued a prescription, you will receive a notification shortly after your appointment. You can access this by clicking on the notification icon where you will be given the option to send it to your chosen pharmacy or have the medication delivered. If you are experiencing any issues locating your prescription, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- How do babylon prescriptions work?
- Can babylon GPs prescribe medications?
- Does my prescription expire?
- Why do I need to have tests to get my tablets?
- Will I have to pay for my prescription?
- Why can’t I get my medication from babylon anymore?
- Why can’t I get my codeine/gabapentin/diazepam from babylon anymore?
- Why have I not been prescribed antibiotics?
- Can I have my prescription dispensed outside the UK?
- How is my medicine priced through babylon?