Therapy, sometimes called psychotherapy or counselling, is a safe, confidential place to talk about and work through difficulties and issues you may be having in your life to help improve your wellbeing and how you feel.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I am in crisis, or my therapist believes I pose a risk to myself or others?
- When can I see a therapist?
- How long does it take?
- Can I book in for a series of babylon Therapy sessions?
- How does a therapy session work?
- What can I expect in the first session?
- What is CBT and why is it different?
- What if I feel suicidal and need help urgently?
- What is therapy?
- Who can book a therapy consultation?