The clinician will call you to start your consultation. Please allow a few minutes for them to call.
You don’t need to be in the app to receive the call.
If you haven't received a call after a few minutes, read what to do if your appointment is late.
You’ll get an incoming video call from the clinician.
If you have a bad video connection, the clinician will try calling your registered phone number.
Where to find your registered phone number
You can view or change your registered phone number in Clinical records.
- Open Babylon.
- Go to Me > Clinical records > Personal details.
- Your registered number is listed next to Phone.
- Tap Edit to change your registered number.
You’ll get a phone call from an 0330 phone number.
You can add Babylon to your contacts when you book an appointment so 'Babylon' appears as the caller ID.
Turn on notifications to get appointment reminders
- Go to your phone’s settings.
- Go to Notifications > Babylon.
- Make sure notifications are turned on.