After you book your appointment you can choose to have a summary of your babylon consultation sent to your regular GP. You will be prompted to select your GP detail's from a map if you have not done this before. You can also enter your GP's details in the 'Clinical records' feature. You can also replay a recording of your babylon consultation at any time by opening your 'Clinical records' > tapping on Appointments > selecting Previous > and replaying the consultation you wish to revisit. This is useful for your own personal use, but it also provides complete transparency because there's nothing stopping you from taking that recording and showing it to your regular GP in full.
Articles in this section
- Why have I been advised to see someone face to face?
- How do I book a consultation?
- Can I choose a female or male GP?
- I missed my appointment, what do I do?
- Can I request to have the same consultant each time?
- What if I want my regular GP to know about my babylon consultation?
- If I book a consultation on my desktop, can I have the consultation on my phone?
- Can I see a consultant at babylon face to face in person?