For children under the age of 16, the parent whose account is used to book the appointment must also be present. Children under 16 need to be seen by video consultation rather than phone call, for safeguarding reasons. Please also see the family accounts section for more information on how to book a consultation for your child.
Articles in this section
- Can I book an appointment for my child under my name?
- Does my child need to be present during a consultation?
- Why can’t I have a phone consultation for my child?
- Can me and my spouse/partner book an appointment for our child?
- Is there a family package?
- How does my spouse/partner get an appointment?
- I am trying to book for my child - why is it not working?
- How do I cancel a family member's subscription?
- Will I need to be present if my child needs a consultation?
- Does it cost extra for my child?