You can add a family member of any age to your Family Account.
If your family member is under the age of 16 you can manage their profile and book consultations in their name. All members under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult during a consultation.
If your family member is 16 years old or over you must provide their email address. They will receive an email invitation to finish the setup of their Babylon account.
To add a family member to your account:
Using the Babylon app
- Open Babylon
- Tap Me icon () on the Home screen
- Select Add family member
- Enter your family member’s details and Save
Using the Babylon Web portal
- Login via the Babylon website
- Go to Account (in the dropdown under your initials)
- Click Family then + Add family member