You should firstly ensure that your volume is loud enough to hear the doctor. Please also ensure you have good WiFi or mobile internet availability. If you continue to experience issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our operations team will be in contact as quickly as possible to assist.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if I notice something unusual with the app?
- I have an appointment but the clinician has not called me
- The doctor cannot see me or hear me. What can I do?
- I am having problems hearing and/ or seeing the doctor.
- I am having connection troubles using the webabb what can I do?
- It is saying my bandwidth is not good enough but I have strong wi-fi
- What happens if the internet drops out while I am speaking to my GP?
- What happens if my video becomes pixelated or stops working halfway through my consultation?