If you have booked a video call and the GP is unable to contact you via video at the time of the consultation they will attempt to contact you by voice call, which is a regular phone call. If you continue to experience issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our operations team will be in contact as quickly as possible to assist.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if I notice something unusual with the app?
- I have an appointment but the clinician has not called me
- The doctor cannot see me or hear me. What can I do?
- I am having problems hearing and/ or seeing the doctor.
- I am having connection troubles using the web app what can I do?
- It is saying my bandwidth is not good enough but I have strong wi-fi
- What happens if the internet drops out while I am speaking to my GP?
- What happens if my video becomes pixelated or stops working halfway through my consultation?