If you decide to use the babylon service, NHS prescriptions are currently only able to be faxed to the pharmacies previously listed for quick collection. If you would like to use a different pharmacy, you can have your NHS prescription sent to your home. Posted prescriptions will be sent first class. As a patient you also have the option to choose a private prescription when you speak with a babylon GP, which can be faxed to any pharmacy in the UK and be ready for collection at your convenience. However, you are under no obligation to use the private service.
Articles in this section
- Can I have a specialist or therapy consultation for free?
- Can I get a repeat prescription?
- What if I want to collect my prescription from a different pharmacy?
- How do I get a prescription?
- Can I book an appointment with babylon on the same day or do I have to book it in advance?
- Do I have to use babylon instead of visiting my normal NHS practice?
- Can my whole family use the babylon NHS service?
- Will I see my regular GP?
- Do I need to fill in my address details?
- I'm registered with Highland Surgery or the Eastwood Group Practice, what do I do?