Once your spouse/partner has received the welcome email, they should be prompted to set up their own account, which they can then book appointments under.
Articles in this section
- Can I book an appointment for my child under my name?
- Does my child need to be present during a consultation?
- Why can’t I have a phone consultation for my child?
- Can me and my spouse/partner book an appointment for our child?
- Is there a family package?
- How does my spouse/partner get an appointment?
- I am trying to book for my child - why is it not working?
- How do I cancel a family member's subscription?
- Will I need to be present if my child needs a consultation?
- Does it cost extra for my child?