If your family member is 16 or older they will need to sign up and log in to the app with their own details to book a consultation. When you added them to your account, they will have been sent a separate email prompting them to do this. They will need to accept the invitation in this email to verify their account. Following this, they will be able to book a consultation to speak with a GP.
Articles in this section
- How does my spouse/partner get an appointment?
- How do I add a family member to my Family Account?
- Is there a family package?
- Can I book an appointment for my child under my name?
- Why can’t I have a phone consultation for my child?
- Can me and my spouse/partner book an appointment for our child?
- Who needs to be present during my child's appointment?