To book an appointment for your child, simply select the New Appointment icon, click your name and then select your child's name. If you cannot see your child's name you can click Add Family Member. Following this you will be able to book an appointment for your child. If you are still experiencing problems, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- What happens if I have booked an appointment for the incorrect person?
- Can I book an appointment for my child under my name?
- Does my child need to be present during a consultation?
- Why can’t I have a phone consultation for my child?
- Can me and my spouse/partner book an appointment for our child?
- Is there a family package?
- I am unable to book an appointment for my spouse/ partner. Why?
- How does my spouse/partner get an appointment?
- I am trying to book for my child - why is it not working?
- How do I cancel a family member's subscription?