If your family member is eligible for Babylon through your insurance or employer they’ll be given a code to enter on their Babylon account.
If they are over the age of 16, they’ll need to log in and add the code to their own Babylon account.
If they are under the age of 16 and registered on your family account, you’ll need to add the code to their Babylon account. To add the code:
Using the Babylon app
- Open Babylon
- Tap Me icon () on the Home screen
- Tap Switch member and select their name
- Select Account summary
- Tap on their Membership type
- Select Other (enter membership code)
- Enter the membership code and tap Send
Using the Babylon Web portal
- Go to Account, then Membership
- Click Change and select their name
- Under Choose a membership select Babylon
- Enter the code and click Add
The registration details used in the Babylon app need to be identical to your insurer's or employer's records in order for the code to successfully apply.
Find out what to do if your code is not working.