You can add a code to a family members account if they are under the age of 16. If they are over the age of 16, they will need to add the code to their own account.
Add a code using the Babylon app
- Go to Me > Subscription
- Tap Edit, then select their name
- Tap Add a code
- Enter the code and tap Add
Add a code on the web
- Go to Account > Membership
- Click Change, then select their name
- Enter the code and click Add
The registration details used in the Babylon app need to be identical to your insurer's or employer's records in order for the code to successfully apply.