When booking a consultation with a babylon GP you will be asked if you would like to share the details of that appointment with your regular doctor. If you choose this a paper summary of your consultation will be posted to your regular doctor.
Articles in this section
- Do my NHS records get transferred immediately to babylon?
- Is this service free?
- How soon can I get an appointment?
- Will my regular GP know the details of my consultation?
- Who are the Babylon GPs?
- I would like to sign up to Babylon but not be charged, is this possible?
- What are your operating hours?
- What is the length of my appointment?
- What kind of device do I need?
- Can I use Babylon outside of the UK and Ireland?