No, babylon GPs are not from your specific practice. However, all notes generated from your babylon consultation will be sent to your practice and added to your NHS medical records to ensure continuity of care. You will also be able to access the medical notes generated from your babylon consultation through the 'Clinical records' section of the app, wherever you are.
Articles in this section
- Can I have a specialist or therapy consultation for free?
- Can I get a repeat prescription?
- What if I want to collect my prescription from a different pharmacy?
- How do I get a prescription?
- Can I book an appointment with babylon on the same day or do I have to book it in advance?
- Do I have to use babylon instead of visiting my normal NHS practice?
- Can my whole family use the babylon NHS service?
- Will I see my regular GP?
- Do I need to fill in my address details?
- I'm registered with Highland Surgery or the Eastwood Group Practice, what do I do?