Yes, before booking a consultation with a babylon GP it is important that you enter your address details in the 'Clinical records' section of the app. Clinical Records can be found by clicking on the 'Me' icon. This is essential if you require a prescription. We cannot process your prescription until you add these details.
Articles in this section
- Can I have a specialist or therapy consultation for free?
- Can I get a repeat prescription?
- What if I want to collect my prescription from a different pharmacy?
- How do I get a prescription?
- Can I book an appointment with babylon on the same day or do I have to book it in advance?
- Do I have to use babylon instead of visiting my normal NHS practice?
- Can my whole family use the babylon NHS service?
- Will I see my regular GP?
- Do I need to fill in my address details?
- I'm registered with Highland Surgery or the Eastwood Group Practice, what do I do?