In order to use babylon you will need to have an Android or iOS smart phone or tablet and access to WiFi or mobile network data. You can download the app through your Google Play or App Store on your phone or tablet by searching for babylon health. Once downloaded, simply register on the app and enter your code to ensure you are identified as part of your practice.
Articles in this section
- Can I have a specialist or therapy consultation for free?
- Can I get a repeat prescription?
- What if I want to collect my prescription from a different pharmacy?
- How do I get a prescription?
- Can I book an appointment with babylon on the same day or do I have to book it in advance?
- Do I have to use babylon instead of visiting my normal NHS practice?
- Can my whole family use the babylon NHS service?
- Will I see my regular GP?
- Do I need to fill in my address details?
- I'm registered with Highland Surgery or the Eastwood Group Practice, what do I do?