Yes, the service is free to all patients registered with the Highlands Surgery or Eastwood Group Practice in Essex. Please remember to the code you have been given by your practice at the registration screen to ensure you are recognised as a patient at the surgery. If you are not sure of your code please contact your practice reception
Articles in this section
- Can I have a specialist or therapy consultation for free?
- Can I get a repeat prescription?
- What if I want to collect my prescription from a different pharmacy?
- How do I get a prescription?
- Can I book an appointment with babylon on the same day or do I have to book it in advance?
- Do I have to use babylon instead of visiting my normal NHS practice?
- Can my whole family use the babylon NHS service?
- Will I see my regular GP?
- Do I need to fill in my address details?
- I'm registered with Highland Surgery or the Eastwood Group Practice, what do I do?