Unfortunately not. However if you book a consultation to speak with a GP they can refer your child for a blood tests
Articles in this section
- Where can I find Tests and Kits?
- Can I access this via the web app?
- I have ordered a test but I don't want to do it anymore. Will I be refunded?
- If my blood test results come back and my sample could not be analysed will I be sent another one?
- Can I purchase a blood test kit for my child?
- Is the home blood test kit for me?
- I have received my order but it is damaged or faulty, what should I do?
- How do I access my results?
- What is Tests and Kits?
- How do I know the price of each test and kit available?