When your results are received they will be populated into the different sections of Monitor, depending on the type of blood test ordered. You will also receive a notification in app when your blood results have been analysed by a babylon GP. The notification may suggest that you book a consultation to discuss your results with a GP.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find Tests and Kits?
- Can I access this via the webapp?
- I have ordered a test but I don't want to do it anymore. Will I be refunded?
- If my blood test results come back and my sample could not be analysed will I be sent another one?
- Can I purchase a blood test kit for my child?
- Is the home blood test kit for me?
- I have received my order but it is damaged or faulty, what should I do?
- How do I access my results?
- What is Tests and Kits?
- How do I know the price of each test and kit available?