When your results are received and after a Babylon GP reviews them, you will receive an e-mail to notify you that the results are ready. You will be able to access your results from the web app in your account (we will make them available in your mobile app soon too). The notes in your results may suggest that you book a consultation to discuss your results with a GP.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find Tests and Kits?
- Can I access this via the web app?
- I have ordered a test but I don't want to do it anymore. Will I be refunded?
- If my blood test results come back and my sample could not be analysed will I be sent another one?
- Can I purchase a blood test kit for my child?
- Is the home blood test kit for me?
- I have received my order but it is damaged or faulty, what should I do?
- How do I access my results?
- What is Tests and Kits?
- How do I know the price of each test and kit available?