No. Babylon is a private healthcare provider, and like all private healthcare providers, we can't access your NHS records when you register. What we can do is provide you with the means of sharing everything you know about yourself with us ahead of your consultation. From your first consultation onwards we will be building your health history with us. Please remember that when you consult with a Babylon GP you can choose to have a summary of your consultation sent to your regular GP, ensuring seamless continuity of care.
Articles in this section
- Is this service free?
- How soon can I get an appointment?
- Will my regular GP know the details of my consultation?
- Who are the Babylon GPs?
- I would like to sign up to Babylon but not be charged, is this possible?
- What are your operating hours?
- What kind of device do I need
- What is the length of my appointment?
- Can I use the service abroad?
- Do my NHS records get transferred immediately to Babylon?