babylon is a private health service and our prescriptions are private. As the card is only valid for NHS prescriptions it would not cover the cost of a babylon prescription.
Articles in this section
- How do babylon prescriptions work?
- Can babylon GPs prescribe medications?
- Does my prescription expire?
- Why do I need to have tests to get my tablets?
- Will I have to pay for my prescription?
- Why can’t I get my medication from babylon anymore?
- Why can’t I get my codeine/gabapentin/diazepam from babylon anymore?
- Why have I not been prescribed antibiotics?
- Can I have my prescription dispensed outside the UK?
- How is my medicine priced through babylon?